Followers

Monday 8 January 2018

finishing My roundup!

So to finish my round up, this is a project I completed for the Kit and Clowder pencils colouring class, you can find all the details on the Kit and Clowder website, fabulous classes that teach you so much, I will post the November class first
For November we Learnt about rainbows and blending the colours, I think she turned out quite well1

December
For December we tackled fur and I had so much fun with this one, I love colouring fur!

So that finishes my December round up, both of the above are for Kit and Clowder classes for pencils - I would recommend them to anyone as they teach you so much and you have fun learning! Look up the FB group to see the wonderful work that is posted and the fabulous support you get, not an expensive class and worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment