Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

I'm Back - Happy New Year!

I thought I'd share this beautiful art with you from Aurora Wings - Mitzi gifted it to the group for a New Year gift, it is for the year for the golden dog which is this year. I have been dying to colour it up and finally got some time this morning!
It is coloured with Prismacolors and for anyone that is interested these are the colours I used:
Dog : Sienna, Mineral Orange, Goldenrod, Sand
Blossom: Hot Pink, Deco Pink, White
Characters: Crimson Red, Poppy Red
Background: Cream
Border: Gold
I mounted it onto a matt gold card and finished with some small red corners - I hope you like it!


Thanks for visiting and now I am over my Christmas bug I will start to post some of the projects I have made while I've been unwell, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment