Followers

Thursday 1 February 2018

Eclectic Ellapu is Back!

Yey! Eclectic Ellapu is back after the winter break and to kick off the new year we have an old favourite

ANYTHING GOES!

So I have a card to share with you that features an image from Sandra Caldwell, who draws the quirkiest images! This image is called 'Katerday Night Fever' and I named it! Sandra had a competition on her FB group to name a new image - I did not name that image but she liked the name I came up with so she drew another cat!

So this is my interpetation of that image, coloured with Prismacolor pencils,


Now doesn't he come straight out of the 70's! He looks the original party animal so I teamed him up with some real party paper and red glitter!

I hope you will come and join us at Eclectic Ellapu for our new challenge - see you there!

1 comment: